Sunday, March 28, 2010

love: spring break

California keeps my soul alive. The sunshine. The smell of the ocean. My friends. My family. California is just full of things that make my heart happy. I think my heart feels so at peace there because I know it so well and I love the familiarity of it all.

"Love drains us of estrangement and fills us with familiarity."

- The Symposium


Spring break was a busy week but also relaxing at the same time. I cut my hair 5 inches. I went to 21 with Melissa. I went to a 3rd Eye Blind/Steve Aoki concert at LMU with Joe. I went to the beach & Diddy Reese with Jason & his friends. I got really tan. I went to 21 with kaysabeth & Matt. I went to see torivictoria in San Diego for St. Patrick’s Day. I went to the beach by her house. I went to Souplantation with my whole family. I went to 21 with tito (Mary Kate). I went to the LCF Farmer’s Market with my dad. Oh… did I mention I went to 21?


Over all, it was a really good week full of lots of adventures and people that I love. I’m glad I got to see everyone and go to the beach. The weather was just amazing and the company was perfect too.

1 comment:

  1. 1) you eat 21 too much.
    2) you saw 3rd eye blind and didn't even TELL me?!?!!? We're not friends.

    ReplyDelete